Translations of the long form always entail data collection and research in the country of interest. Most such translations are done in collaboration with colleagues in universities around the world and a smaller number with postgraduate students. If you are interested in collaborating on translation project, please e-mail
me. Scientific publications (posters & papers) with details of the translation process and results will be uploaded in this section as they become available. The following translations of the long form are complete or underway:
- Spanish (with Juan Carlos Pérez - Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia (UNED); TEIQue v. 1.00; completed).
- Greek (with Ria Pita - Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and Flora Kokkinaki - Athens University of Economics and Business; TEIQue v. 1.00 and v. 1.50; completed).
- Polish (with Agata Wytykowska - Warsaw School of Social Psychology; TEIQue v. 1.50).
- Portuguese (with Fabio Gomes - Institute of Education, University of London; TEIQue v. 1.50; completed).
- Italian (with Marzio Ascione - Institute of Psychiatry, University of London; TEIQue v. 1.50).
- French (independent translation by Moira Mikolajczak and Olivier Luminet - University of Louvain; completed).
- Dutch (with Carolien Rieffe - Leiden University).
- Mandarin (with Dennis Lee, Stephanie Yim, Yau Yan Wong - Institute of Education, University of London and University College London; TEIQue v. 1.50; completed).
- Norwegian (with Øyvind L. Martinsen - Norwegian School of Management; TEIQue v. 1.50)
The TEIQue-SF is embedded in the long form of the inventory and, therefore, translations become available concurrently. In addition, however, there exist some independent translations of the short form. These are marked with an asterisk in the list below. The following translations of the TEIQue-SF are currently available:
Spanish, Greek, Chinese, Polish, Portuguese, French*, and Turkish*.